Visible on the Overview tab is a small widget that provides a broad overview of how busy specific shopping queues are at that moment.
There will be 4 possible options for each queue:
- If the queue name is not listed, there are currently very few, if any jobs waiting to process.
- Low job counts. Jobs should process quickly.
- Moderate number of jobs. It could take 10-20 minutes for a new request to process.
- Extreme Number Of Jobs. Processing time will be impacted for this channel.
You can also hover over the icons to see a popup of these summaries.
The queue status widget helps monitor our non-API rate shoppers, as well as our general job queue and rate loading backlog. Queues monitored include:
- Our main job queue, which is where all other job requests go that are not sent to a specific processing path.
- Rates Loading. When a rate shop is complete all the rates are sent to this queue and wait to be rapidly inserted into the database.
- La Quinta
- Red Roof
A video guide that covers the Queue Status widget, along with several other features found on the Overview tab, can be found in our other article.